Regional Sales Manager
Canature WaterGroup™ is a dynamic leader in the North American water treatment industry. Partnered with one of the world's largest water conditioning manufacturers, Canature WaterGroup sells residential and commercial water conditioning equipment to Independent Water Dealers under the Hydrotech® brand. Products are sold through our seven company-owned regional distribution facilities located throughout North America. The company focus is to provide ‘Exceptional Value’ to our Dealer customers through the provision of high-quality, innovative products all backed with expert factory support in the most efficient manner possible.
Canature Watergroup™ is looking for driven, talented, and personable individuals to take on the position of Regional Sales Manager for California.
- Build and support relationships with key customers, business partners and industry associations to provide winning value and optimize go-to-market strategies and priorities
- Focus sales efforts by calling on current Independent Water Dealers throughout the sales area
- Perform product orientations, training and execute corporate promotions throughout sales territory
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to travel frequently
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional sales experience. Experience, knowledge and current relationships in the water treatment industry is ideal.
- Prior use of Salesforce is an asset.
The successful candidate will report to President, Canature WaterGroup U.S.A. Canature WaterGroup provides competitive wages, annual growth bonus, health benefits, Retirement Savings Plan (401K), car allowance and expenses.
Please submit resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.